We are Kaleyra !
Worldwide, over 3,000 companies, including Fortune 500 brands such as MasterCard, Hyundai, and Air Asia, use Kaleyra’s communication solutions to talk to their customers.
Our vision: To be the world’s most Trusted, Secure and Innovative communication platform to enable real-time conversations between brands and their users.
We are a diverse team of 300+ individuals from different parts of the world working hard (and playing hard) to empower businesses to be there for their customers across various communication channels, devices, and geographies. Our fast-growing team is spread across 12 locations around the globe, including Italy, India, Germany, the United Arab Emirates, the United States, and Singapore.
Listed in NYSE, Kaleyra is here to transform the way brands connect with their users! Join us as we create history!
We are looking for a senior Java developer who will work in the Kaleyra BFSI (Banking Financial
Services Insurance) Development Team.
The developer will act as a senior developer in the development team dedicated to one of the
most important Kaleyra Financial client
What you will do:
● Support the development team in technical and development choices. Overview quality
assurance of software released
● Understand technical requirements by studying information needs, understanding
workflow processes, data flows. Support the creation of design and architecture
documents to explain
● Mentor junior team members
● Maintain and fix bugs on current software
● Develop new software features on current software
● Develop brand new software modules
● Follow software release on client premises, also in non-working time
● Good understanding of OOP concepts, software development principles (SOLID) and
● At least 5 years of working experience with Java/JavaEnterprise
● Experience with Oracle RDBMS and other RDBMS
● Experience with microservices architecture
● Experience with JBOSS EAP or other JEE Application servers
● Experience with Linux based systems
● Experience in API building and consuming 3rd party APIs
● Knowledge of Maven build automation tool
● Knowledge of Svn and Git version control systems
● Knowledge of Jenkins continuous integration tool
● Experience with Test Driven Development methodology and test automation
Nice to have technical skills:
● Experience with some Java Script Front End framework such as Angular or React
● Experience with NoSql Databases
● Italian mother tongue
● Very good English
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
Kaleyra is committed to create a diverse and inclusive workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will be considered without any regard to their race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality disability, or age.
Recruitment Privacy Notification:
Kaleyra is committed in protecting your personal information and it will be used appropriately for evaluation of the candidature. The information collected will be used to serve hiring purpose as a part of Kaleyra’s recruitment process, including processing of the data by authorised third parties, as and when required. Your information will be held with Kaleyra only as long as necessary and for the purpose of hiring and will be available in the database for a period of one (1) year irrespective of the selection or rejection.
Join our bandwagon of thinkers, problem solvers, dreamers, thought leaders and go-getters who are shaping the world of business communication.
We believe that our processes and products are
the innovation of our people and hence encourage
our teams to think above and beyond, identify the
root cause of problems, think strategically and use
data to understand and thus infer conclusions.
We don’t just believe in flexible hours, we also
believe that quality time outside the office is vital
to the personal and professional growth of our people. Our
workspace is equipped with activities
that can help you take a break from your work and
refresh your minds.
Our open door culture ensures transparency in
communication and decision making right from the
senior management to the independent thinkers.
Our people are always empowered to voice their
opinions and communicate openly.
Our workforce embodies trust and safety and
everyone treated equally which makes our team
feel they are part of the ever growing Kaleyra
family and not just an organization. We believe in
developing healthy expectations and work towards
a united goal of achieving organizational success.