Worldwide, over 3,000 companies, including Fortune 500 brands such as MasterCard, Hyundai, and Air Asia, use Kaleyra’s communication solutions to talk to their customers.
Our vision: To be the world’s most Trusted, Secure and Innovative communication platform to enable real-time conversations between brands and their users.
We are a diverse team of 300+ individuals from different parts of the world working hard (and playing hard) to empower businesses to be there for their customers across various communication channels, devices, and geographies. Our fast-growing team is spread across 12 locations around the globe, including Italy, India, Germany, the United Arab Emirates, the United States, and Singapore.
Listed in NYSE, Kaleyra is here to transform the way brands connect with their users! Join us as we create history!
Join us as we create history and transform the way brands connect with their users!
We are in the lookout to hire for the role of Python Lead
● Will own a complete platform from initial architecture, design of components, quality and
● Will act as an evangelist for the product platform. Identify right technologies for the business use
cases. Will be involved in creation of user manuals, internal documents and customer API
● WIll understand requirements by studying information needs, discussing with the stakeholders,
understanding workflow processes, data flows. Create design and architecture documents to
explain, justify and evaluate design approaches.
● Should be strong in design principles and have implemented them in existing projects.
● Involved in troubleshooting existing applications in production. Identify and build tools for
● Will be involved in creating flowcharts and data flow diagrams. Will be involved in code review for
peers. Should be able to identify and implement best practises.
● Should be an advocate of automating daily tasks. Should have a high inclination towards building
self managed systems.
● Should be aware of the latest technology trends. Should participate in professional publications,
conferences and events.
● Will be involved in mentoring junior team members and aligning them towards company goals.
● Identify and implement metrics for measuring platform stability and end user feedback.
● BS/MS degree in Computer Science/Information Science, Engineering or related field from
● Experience of 8+Yrs.
● He/She has built distributed systems. Has the capacity to identify a problem and provide a
● Has experience with scalable applications. Should identify probable bottlenecks and come up
with approaches to mitigate them.
● Has experience in working in cloud infrastructure. Should have exhibited capability in identifying
and working with IaaS and PaaS providers.
● Has a good understanding of OOPs and Functional programming concepts.
● Has hands on working experience in one or more of the technologies like Python, Golang, Java.
● Has experience in identifying database solutions for a given problem. Should have experience
working with one of RDBMS and NoSQL databases.
● Has a good knowledge about API fundamentals.
● Should have worked with third party APIs integrations.
● Good written and verbal communication skills.
● Should be a highly motivated and a quick learner.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
Kaleyra is committed to create a diverse and inclusive workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will be considered without any regard to their race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality disability, or age.
Recruitment Privacy Notification:
Kaleyra is committed in protecting your personal information and it will be used appropriately for evaluation of the candidature. The information collected will be used to serve hiring purpose as a part of Kaleyra’s recruitment process, including processing of the data by authorised third parties, as and when required. Your information will be held with Kaleyra only as long as necessary and for the purpose of hiring and will be available in the database for a period of one (1) year irrespective of the selection or rejection.
Join our bandwagon of thinkers, problem solvers, dreamers, thought leaders and go-getters who are shaping the world of business communication.
We believe that our processes and products are
the innovation of our people and hence encourage
our teams to think above and beyond, identify the
root cause of problems, think strategically and use
data to understand and thus infer conclusions.
We don’t just believe in flexible hours, we also
believe that quality time outside the office is vital
to the personal and professional growth of our people. Our
workspace is equipped with activities
that can help you take a break from your work and
refresh your minds.
Our open door culture ensures transparency in
communication and decision making right from the
senior management to the independent thinkers.
Our people are always empowered to voice their
opinions and communicate openly.
Our workforce embodies trust and safety and
everyone treated equally which makes our team
feel they are part of the ever growing Kaleyra
family and not just an organization. We believe in
developing healthy expectations and work towards
a united goal of achieving organizational success.