We are Kaleyra!
If you’ve used Uber, Ola, Swiggy, Practo, or Flipkart, you’ve already experienced Kaleyra! Are you wondering how? When you want to connect over call with your driver or delivery executive without sharing your contact number. When you get SMS notifications about your order getting shipped, that appointment being booked, or OTPs. When you want to reach customer care with just a tap in the app.
Worldwide, over 3,000 companies, including Fortune 500 brands such as MasterCard, Hyundai, and Amazon, use Kaleyra’s communication solutions to talk to their customers.
Our vision: To be the world’s most Trusted, Secure and Innovative communication platform to enable real-time conversations between brands and their users.
We are a diverse team of 250+ individuals from different parts of the world working hard (and playing hard) to empower businesses to be there for their customers across various communication channels, devices, and geographies. Our fast growing team is spread across 12 locations around the globe, including Italy, India, Switzerland, the United Arab Emirates, the United States, and Singapore.
Join us as we create history and transform the way brands connect with their users!
We are looking for a Quality Analyst with experience in automation testing.
Job Title – Sr. Automation Test Engineer (Sr. SDET)
Years of Experience: 5-8 Yrs
- Must have an experience of automation testing with strong hold on Java is must.
- Exp in creating & scaling API & UI automation frameworks.
- Expert on API Automation using Rest Assured with Java
- Expert on Web Automation using Selenium with Java
- Exp of Jenkins integration & creating and maintaining CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience in Jmeter, hands on experience in writing scripts in Jmeter, must have experience in planning & executing work load models. Conducting Performance and Load tests on the API's and providing detailed reports and analysis on metrics.
- Proficient working with databases such as MySQL & Mongo
- Hands on experience in Linux/Unix env management is a plus.
Join our bandwagon of thinkers, problem solvers, dreamers, thought leaders and go-getters who are shaping the world of business communication.
We believe that our processes and products are
the innovation of our people and hence encourage
our teams to think above and beyond, identify the
root cause of problems, think strategically and use
data to understand and thus infer conclusions.
We don’t just believe in flexible hours, we also
believe that quality time outside the office is vital
to the personal and professional growth of our people. Our
workspace is equipped with activities
that can help you take a break from your work and
refresh your minds.
Our open door culture ensures transparency in
communication and decision making right from the
senior management to the independent thinkers.
Our people are always empowered to voice their
opinions and communicate openly.
Our workforce embodies trust and safety and
everyone treated equally which makes our team
feel they are part of the ever growing Kaleyra
family and not just an organization. We believe in
developing healthy expectations and work towards
a united goal of achieving organizational success.