We are Kaleyra!
If you’ve used Uber, Amazon, Zomato, or Nexi, you’ve already experienced Kaleyra. When you needed to reach customer care with a tap in the app, we were there. When you got notifications about your order getting shipped, or that appointment being booked, we were there. We’re that team of 300+ individuals across 3 continents working hard (and playing hard) to enable businesses to be there for their customers across various communication channels, wherever their customers are. When a customer wants to reach a brand, we help that brand be just one click away.
The job responsibilities include;
● Analyze markets, products, and competition for the purpose of shaping the product
direction, alongside Product Management, Engineering and Design
● Effectively communicate with Sales, Business and other leadership functions to distill
and surface market feedback to product, engineering, and design teams for new and
existing CPaaS products
● Partner with Data Research and Business Analysis teams to deeply understand
customer needs and wants to guide inbound and outbound marketing strategies
● Partner with Sales and Product Managers to set product adoption goals, develop
execution strategies, track and analyze performance, and drive adoption of our
● Prepare effective communication packages (presentations, documents, etc.) about
the products owned to support the Sales force and the Product Manager, with the
ability to present the business and product values to internal and external
● Implement the go-to-market strategies through various channels (incl. PR, events,
communication opportunities, digital, etc.) and analyse the effectiveness of each
channel for lead generation and customer acquisition
● Designing and implementing an ABM strategy
● Set-up workflows for lead nurturing and onboarding
● Support the other Marketing functions (Performance Marketing, Content Marketing,
Partnerships, etc.) with knowledge and material to showcase the products
● Ensure the right level of alignment, consistency and flexibility in approach across the
regional teams in an effort to scale impact, while meeting market-specific needs
● 6+ years experience in digital technology or communication technology
● Ability to gather and analyze customer and market feedback, translating this
information into requirements and functional specifications
● Structured thinking, communications and overall approach
● Ability to set product priorities and managing and communicating tradeoffs
● Knowledgeable about digital products and especially mobile services
● Experience communicating with technical, business, and external stakeholders
● Track record of influencing behavior at variety of levels in the organization,
including cross-functional leaders
● Customer service orientation and experience in a client-facing capacity
● Demonstrated ability to drive resolution in the context of competing perspectives
● Organizational and people skills and the ability to set priorities, problem-solve,
multi-task and work independently in a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace
● This is an International position, so a good knowledge of written and oral English
● Deep experience in understanding well the SMS and E-Mail services market and/or
previous experience as a Product Marketing Manager in a SaaS company in the
communication industry is an important plus
Join our bandwagon of thinkers, problem solvers, dreamers, thought leaders and go-getters who are shaping the world of business communication.
We believe that our processes and products are
the innovation of our people and hence encourage
our teams to think above and beyond, identify the
root cause of problems, think strategically and use
data to understand and thus infer conclusions.
We don’t just believe in flexible hours, we also
believe that quality time outside the office is vital
to the personal and professional growth of our people. Our
workspace is equipped with activities
that can help you take a break from your work and
refresh your minds.
Our open door culture ensures transparency in
communication and decision making right from the
senior management to the independent thinkers.
Our people are always empowered to voice their
opinions and communicate openly.
Our workforce embodies trust and safety and
everyone treated equally which makes our team
feel they are part of the ever growing Kaleyra
family and not just an organization. We believe in
developing healthy expectations and work towards
a united goal of achieving organizational success.