Roles and Responsibilities :
1.Revenue(Sales invoices) accounting and reconciliation with the book, from all the aspects.
2. Collection accounting and reconciliation with the detailed report.
3. The reconciliation of Sales Return.
4. Interaction with internal and external customers related to any financial book queries, with effective communication.
5. TDS accounting on a monthly basis and reconciling with 26AS on a quarterly basis.
6. Working independently, taking care of errors, learning the next level of impact on revenue
Knowledge: Tally, MS office and Indirect taxes.
Join our bandwagon of thinkers, problem solvers, dreamers, thought leaders and go-getters who are shaping the world of business communication.
We believe that our processes and products are
the innovation of our people and hence encourage
our teams to think above and beyond, identify the
root cause of problems, think strategically and use
data to understand and thus infer conclusions.
We don’t just believe in flexible hours, we also
believe that quality time outside the office is vital
to the personal and professional growth of our people. Our
workspace is equipped with activities
that can help you take a break from your work and
refresh your minds.
Our open door culture ensures transparency in
communication and decision making right from the
senior management to the independent thinkers.
Our people are always empowered to voice their
opinions and communicate openly.
Our workforce embodies trust and safety and
everyone treated equally which makes our team
feel they are part of the ever growing Kaleyra
family and not just an organization. We believe in
developing healthy expectations and work towards
a united goal of achieving organizational success.