We are Kaleyra!
If you’ve used Uber, Ola, Swiggy, Practo, or Flipkart, you’ve already experienced Kaleyra! Are you wondering how? When you want to connect over call with your driver or delivery executive without sharing your contact number. When you get SMS notifications about your order getting shipped, that appointment being booked, or OTPs. When you want to reach customer care with just a tap in the app.
Worldwide, over 3,000 companies, including Fortune 500 brands such as MasterCard, Hyundai, and Amazon, use Kaleyra’s communication solutions to talk to their customers.
Our vision: To be the world’s most Trusted, Secure and Innovative communication platform to enable real-time conversations between brands and their users.
We are a diverse team of 300+ individuals from different parts of the world working hard (and playing hard) to empower businesses to be there for their customers across various communication channels, devices, and geographies. Our fast-growing team is spread across 12 locations around the globe, including Italy, India, Switzerland, the United Arab Emirates, the United States, and Singapore.
Listed in NYSE, Kaleyra is here to transform the way brands connect with their users! Join us as we create history!
We are hiring Business Development Manager for Dubai Location.
Years of experience : 5 years of experience in IT /Software solutions Enterprise Sales
Job Responsibilities :
- Identify new business opportunities and develop and build relationships with the clients to generate revenue.
- Manage complete Sales Process from lead generation to closing the sales including cold calling and networking.
- Effectively assess the Business requirements of the Clients and accordingly present Products and Solutions.
- Develop strategic relationships with key companies at the C-levels of Business & IT
- Service existing business clients to maximize revenues.
- Manage the complete sales process from lead generation to closing the sales including cold calling, networking on all professional.
- Manage the execution of revenue deals and collaborate with the Collections team for smooth collection of revenues.
- Collect market intelligence and keep a TAP on the progress of our competitors, their large accounts, etc
- Prepare MIS reports and other sales reports
Knowledge and Skills :
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Strong networking skills
- Sales driven
- Negotiation Skills - Persuasive yet assertive
- Attention to Detail
- Proactive, ability to work independently and aptitude for tough sell environment pressure
- Excellent at problem analysis with solutions driven approach
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
Kaleyra is committed to create a diverse and inclusive workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will be considered without any regard to their race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality disability, or age.
Recruitment Privacy Notification:
Kaleyra is committed in protecting your personal information and it will be used appropriately for evaluation of the candidature. The information collected will be used to serve hiring purpose as a part of Kaleyra’s recruitment process, including processing of the data by authorised third parties, as and when required. Your information will be held with Kaleyra only as long as necessary and for the purpose of hiring and will be available in the database for a period of one (1) year irrespective of the selection or rejection.
Join our bandwagon of thinkers, problem solvers, dreamers, thought leaders and go-getters who are shaping the world of business communication.
We believe that our processes and products are
the innovation of our people and hence encourage
our teams to think above and beyond, identify the
root cause of problems, think strategically and use
data to understand and thus infer conclusions.
We don’t just believe in flexible hours, we also
believe that quality time outside the office is vital
to the personal and professional growth of our people. Our
workspace is equipped with activities
that can help you take a break from your work and
refresh your minds.
Our open door culture ensures transparency in
communication and decision making right from the
senior management to the independent thinkers.
Our people are always empowered to voice their
opinions and communicate openly.
Our workforce embodies trust and safety and
everyone treated equally which makes our team
feel they are part of the ever growing Kaleyra
family and not just an organization. We believe in
developing healthy expectations and work towards
a united goal of achieving organizational success.