We are Kaleyra! A global CPaaS listed at the New York Stock Exchange.
We power communications via cloud and APIs (through messaging, voice, and chatbots) for the largest companies in the world, including the social networks you use every day, the largest automotive producers, top banks and credit card issuers, various airlines and travel companies, and the most widely-used e-commerces and retailers out there.
We have customers in all continents (except Antarctica!) and our vision is to be the world’s most Trusted, Secure and Innovative communication platform to enable real-time conversations between brands and their users.
We are a diverse team of 330+ individuals from different parts of the world working hard (playing hard) and caring for each other. Our fast growing team is spread across 12 locations around the globe, including Italy, India, Germany, United Arab Emirates, the United States, and Singapore.
We’re now looking for someone that is ready for new exciting challenges and willing to enter our family as “Product Marketing Manager”. The role is 100% remote (also after COVID-19) with some travels to the offices’ locations when traveling will be allowed, needed and safe for everyone.
Here’s what you will do:
● Analyze markets, products, and competition for the purpose of shaping the product direction, alongside Product Management, Engineering and Design
● Effectively communicate with Sales, Business and other leadership functions to distill and surface market feedback to product, engineering, and design teams for new and existing CPaaS products
● Partner with Data Research and Business Analysis teams to deeply understand customer needs and wants to guide inbound and outbound marketing strategies
● Partner with Sales and Product Managers to set product adoption goals, develop execution strategies, track and analyze performance, and drive adoption of our CPaaS solutions
● Prepare effective communication packages (presentations, documents, etc.) about the products owned to support the Sales force and the Product Manager, with the ability to present the business and product values to internal and external stakeholders
● Implement the go-to-market strategies through various channels (incl. PR, events, communication opportunities, digital, etc.) and analyse the effectiveness of each channel for lead generation and customer acquisition
● Set-up workflows for lead nurturing and onboarding
● Support the other Marketing functions (Performance Marketing, Partnerships, etc.) with knowledge and material to showcase the products
● Ensure the right level of alignment, consistency and flexibility in approach across the regional teams in an effort to scale impact, while meeting market-specific needs
● 3+ years experience in product marketing management, preferably in technology companies and fast-paced environments
● Ability to gather and analyze customer and market feedback, translating this information into requirements and functional specifications
● Structured thinking, communications and overall approach
● Ability to set product priorities and managing and communicating tradeoffs
● Knowledgeable about digital products and especially mobile services
● Experience communicating with technical, business, and external stakeholders
● Track record of influencing behavior at variety of levels in the organization, including cross-functional leaders
● Customer service orientation and experience in a client-facing capacity
● Demonstrated ability to drive resolution in the context of competing perspectives
● Organizational and people skills and the ability to set priorities, problem-solve, multi-task and work independently in a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace
● This is an International position, so an excellent knowledge of written and oral English is mandatory
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
Kaleyra is committed to create a diverse and inclusive workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will be considered without any regard to their race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality disability, or age.
Recruitment Privacy Notification:
Kaleyra is committed in protecting your personal information and it will be used appropriately for evaluation of the candidature. The information collected will be used to serve hiring purpose as a part of Kaleyra’s recruitment process, including processing of the data by authorised third parties, as and when required. Your information will be held with Kaleyra only as long as necessary and for the purpose of hiring and will be available in the database for a period of one (1) year irrespective of the selection or rejection.
Join our bandwagon of thinkers, problem solvers, dreamers, thought leaders and go-getters who are shaping the world of business communication.
We believe that our processes and products are
the innovation of our people and hence encourage
our teams to think above and beyond, identify the
root cause of problems, think strategically and use
data to understand and thus infer conclusions.
We don’t just believe in flexible hours, we also
believe that quality time outside the office is vital
to the personal and professional growth of our people. Our
workspace is equipped with activities
that can help you take a break from your work and
refresh your minds.
Our open door culture ensures transparency in
communication and decision making right from the
senior management to the independent thinkers.
Our people are always empowered to voice their
opinions and communicate openly.
Our workforce embodies trust and safety and
everyone treated equally which makes our team
feel they are part of the ever growing Kaleyra
family and not just an organization. We believe in
developing healthy expectations and work towards
a united goal of achieving organizational success.